OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who follow all steps outlined at facebook.com/brokenarrowbarn and who are 18 years of age or older and engaged to be married as of the date of entry. Contestants that are married as of the date of entry are not eligible. Not eligible to Greenleaf Barn clients who have already secured a date with a deposit. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Greenleaf Barn LLC, and its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Greenleaf Barn as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on March 13, 2019 and ending March 22, 2019 8:59PM CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by 1.submitting a completed contact form at 2. submitting an entry at facebook.com/brokenarrowbarn 3. liking the Greenleaf Barn Facebook page. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Greenleaf Barn LLC. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Greenleaf Barn LLC.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a wedding package as outlined: use of Greenleaf Barn for a full day on date options specified by Greenleaf Barn, LLC, must be completed in 2019. Prize package also includes multiple services/good by additional vendors TBD. These services/vendors may change at/before the time of execution of the prizes. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Greenleaf Barn LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Greenleaf Barn LLC’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Greenleaf Barn (and all other participating vendors) to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Winner must claim prize and make contact with any/all participating vendors within 30 days of contest end. Failure to do so will result in loss of any/all prizes at the discretion of each vendor(s).
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be selected by Greenleaf Barn, LLC. Winner will be notified via Facebook following the conclusion of the contest. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Winner agrees to sign Greenleaf Barn, LLC event agreement and agrees to provide $500 refundable damage deposit and $100 cleaning fee for event. Winner is responsible for travel to Greenleaf Barn and accommodations for any and all guests. Winner may use any or all of participating vendors or may choose to provide their own. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Greenleaf Barn LLC’s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Greenleaf Barn LLC anyone acting on behalf of Greenleaf Barn LLC, and Greenleaf Barn LLC’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Greenleaf Barn LLC. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Greenleaf Barn LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Greenleaf Barn LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Greenleaf Barn LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Greenleaf Barn LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Greenleaf Barn LLC may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Greenleaf Barn LLC . Greenleaf Barn LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Greenleaf Barn LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Greenleaf Barn LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Greenleaf Barn LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Oklahoma, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Oklahoma having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. The Campaign hosted by Greenleaf Barn LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.